ProQuest Digital Dissertations
You can use ProQuest Digital Dissertations to search for the full-text of dissertations published at universities and institutions across the globe, including those written by former students at IUP.
IUP Electronic Theses and Dissertations
Our Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD) Repository holds electronic copies of master’s theses and doctoral dissertations written by IUP students.
In addition to the digital collections mentioned above, we also house a print collection of dissertations and theses written by IUP students. The dissertation collection is located on the second floor of Stabley Library, near the Teaching Lab. To search our print collection, do the following:
- Access our Online Catalog.
- Click the Search Limits button in the lower right-hand corner of the search box.
- In the Location section, scroll down and select the Dissertations & Theses entry.
- Click the Set Search Limits button.
- You will be returned to the search screen, with the notification “Search Limits are now in effect” displayed. Searches you perform now will be restricted to items in our physical dissertation and thesis collection.