If you are looking for a thesis or dissertation, IUP Libraries offer several different resources to help you locate the item you need.
ProQuest Digital Dissertations: You can use ProQuest Digital Dissertations to search for the full-text of dissertations published at universities and institutions across the globe, including those written by former students at IUP.
IUP Electronic Theses and Dissertations: Our Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD) Repository holds electronic copies of master’s theses and doctoral dissertations written by IUP students.
Print Collection: In addition to the digital collections mentioned above, we also house a print collection of dissertations and theses written by IUP students. The dissertation collection is located on the second floor of Stabley Library, near the teaching lab. To search our print collection, follow these steps:
1) Access our online catalog.
2) Click the "Search Limits" button in the lower right-hand corner of the search box.
3) In the "Location" section, scroll down and select the "Dissertations & Theses" entry.
4) Click the "Set Search Limits" button. You will be returned to the search screen, with the notification “Search Limits are now in effect” displayed.
5) Searches you perform now will be restricted to items in our physical dissertations and theses collection.