During the Spring Semester, IUP Libraries holds an annual video contest where we ask students to submit videos about the Library that adhere to a different theme each year.
- First Place: $150 Co-op Bookstore Gift Certificate
- Second Place: $50 Co-op Bookstore Gift Certificate
- Third and Fourth Place: $25 Co-op Bookstore Gift Certificates
Create a video that shows us what you found at the IUP Libraries. The video must be:
- Filmed in one of the IUP libraries
- Produced entirely by IUP students
- Between one and three minutes in length
- Uploaded to YouTube
- Not in violation of copyright law or the IUP Student Code of Conduct
- Accompanied by a signed release form
Entries that do not adhere to the above rules will be disqualified.
Be sure to get permission of all the people who appear in your video, and please do not disturb other library users while you are making your video.
How to Enter
- Upload a one- to three-minute original video to YouTube and e-mail the link to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Library Video Contest Entry.”
- Complete the release form (PDF) and either scan (or photograph) it and attach it to your video submission e-mail, or turn in a printed copy at the Library Administrative Office in Stapleton Library, room 203. Entries will not be considered complete until the release form is received.