Skip to Main Content
- Unto Us a Child is Born: A Demographic Study By Sonya Stewart.
- Stephenson, Clarence. The Impact of the Slavery Issue on Indiana County. Marion Center, Pa.: Mahoning Mimeograph & Pamphlet Service, 1964. IUP Libraries Call Number F157. I39 no. 2
- “Indiana Area Blacks Battle for Civil Rights,” Indiana Gazette, June 8, 1985.
- Trotter, Joe W. Reflections on the Great Migration to Western Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh History 78 (4), 1995-1996, p. 153-157.
- Kozol, Jonathan. “Expanding Academic Conscience,”Saturday Review, 51 (August 17, 1968) p. 21-23.