Skip to Main Content
Readings for Beginning College Professors
- Cordell, R., Lucal, B., & Morgan, R. (2004). Quick hits for new faculty successful strategies by award winning teachers Bloomington, Ind. : Indiana University Press. Available as eBook.
- Fisher, L. (2006). 100 ideas for surviving your first year in teaching. New York: Continuum.
- Call No. LB2844.1.N4 F594 2006
- Gray, P., Drew, D. (2008). What they didn't teach you in graduate school: 199 helpful hints for success in your academic career Sterling, Va.: Stylus Publishing. Call No. LB1778.2 .G73 2008
- Jahangiri, L., & Mucciolo, T. (2012). A guide to better teaching : Skills, advice, and evaluation for college and university professors. Lanham, Md.: Rowman & Littlefield Call No. LB2331 .J34 2012Whitford, F. (2011). College teaching tips (2nd ed.). Boston: Prentice Hall. Call No. LB2331 .W45 2011